Tuesday, August 11, 2009

selling punk shoes.

bought the wrong size shoes. =.=
this time i will never ever buy shoes from bodyline.
EVER!!!! got myself the wrong size.

Information :
http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showProduct.asp?id=1651
copy and paste into your url box.

23cm long shoes.
worn only once for fitting, brand new condition. give you box also LOL. (but obviously it was too small, so couldn't wear =.=)
its $US 33. ( w/o shipping fee) $US62 (w/ shipping fee.)
you can negotiate with me if you want to buy. we can meet at hougang/kovan/serangoon/amk/bishan mrt.

please buy, obviously i'm desperate. LOL
tag on my tagbox if you know me in person just tell me on msn or rl.

THANK YOU!!!!! please advertise this to your friends!!!!! THANKS ONCE AGAIN! :D
your kindness is greatly appreciated!

(L) Cheryl!

1 comment: