Tuesday, July 21, 2009

wth-.-

Okay seriously, my days are getting from bad to worse.
first, my friend, second my relative, third, my school. -.-
okay great. so what you tell me to do this i do this.
i still get scolding 0.0? wow....* claps claps.
thanks. man. nearly got booked because of you. -.-
tell me wear like this then i come to school like this because of you! okay! its not like i want.
somemore so hot sia -.- stupid lah. you tell the whole class and only 5 listen? =.=?
wow and out of the 5, 3 got scolded and nearly got booking. i was one of them k =.=
wakao really today very frustrated lor. _l_ next time got event don't tell me where this and that kay =.= walao. so angry until i cry lor, so embarassing but who cares now. ^_^ hehe

now i seriously know why all my friends want to quit this school!
because of some of the students, teachers and how things work!
you should be glad that i didn't shout at you, really wanted to shout at you ok
dunno how old you are but you really piss me off, think your english so powerful?
give me american singaporean act slang? pfft. zzzz. tsk~
i guess the sec5 class you scolded too is like so pekcek because of you lah. haha.
make people hate you only, cannot say nicely issit?

seriously pissed today _l_
thanks bai.

CHERYL

No comments:

Post a Comment